Former South Pole adventurer, Mark Pollock, will take on his first sports challenge since becoming paralysed. And, he is asking you to join him and Team Unbreakable.
The challenge is the Giant’s Causeway Coast Sportive, a cycling event on Saturday 10th September. As part of CBS TV’s ‘Courage In Sport’ documentary, Mark will ride a custom-built tandem.
Go to www.markpollocktrust.org/blog to read his blog and watch a video of Mark and his pilot Simon O’Donnell aboard the bike.
You can join Mark by becoming a member of Team Unbreakable and choose either the 57km, 126km or 182km routes along Northern Ireland’s spectacular Causeway Coast.
- Mark is looking for 100 people to join Team Unbreakable for £85/E100. By joining the team you will:
- Be part of Mark Pollock Trust’s crusade, finding and connecting people to fast track a cure for paralysis.
- Contribute to a £42,500/E50,000 annual funding commitment for a research scientist;
- Secure an entry in the Giant’s Causeway Coast Sportive on 10 September;
- Get a limited edition Team Unbreakable cycling jersey to wear; and
- Get a copy of the award-winning documentary ‘Unbreakable – The Mark Pollock Story’
Go to www.markpollocktrust.org/teamunbreakable to sign up!